Sunday, January 15, 2012

We Can Do It Skill Builder Challenge - Block 23 - Drunkard's Path

I was so excited when I saw this week's block for the We Can Do It Skill Builder Challenge.  Drunkard's Path is one of my favorite blocks.  I have wanted to do this block years ago, but really stuggled with curves.  After watching tutorial after tutorial I finally got it.  When I saw this week's block I almost thought to myself... BREAK WEEK!  Here's my block:

*********************************************************************************

2 comments:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

This is one of my ALL Time favorite quilt block patterns. Many people shy away from this because of the curves...but, with good some good pencil marks and a few extra pins...it's easy to be accurate. =)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

It's gorgeous, Kathy! I'm still intimidated by curves.