Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bust Yo Scraps QA and Scrap Attack

Couldn't sleep... again.  Got up and did a little sewing and this happened:


I like this picture, but my photography really needs some help!  I like the way the sun is shining through the quilt... but I don't know how to flip it right-side up.

Here's another...  It was just hard to find a little sun here in Ohio in my usual spots.



Here's the links to the scrap bustin' blogs!

http://www.stitchedincolor.com/2012/01/scrap-attack-quilt-along.html

Bust Yo Scraps!Handmade by Heidi

Another great thing about this quilt is that it was entirely made from my stash!  Whohoo!  Check out other items made from stash at the blog From The Blue Chair.  http://www.fromthebluechair.com/2012/01/slash-stash-january-edition.html


3 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the upside-down picture! It looks so cool that way.

The Quilting Elf said...

That's a very pretty stash-buster! Nice job.

Sue Daurio said...

great quilt! I never get that much done when I wake up in the middle of the night!