Here's what happened this week:
I finished quilting this pastel squares quilt for charity for our LQG.
After at least SIXTEEN hours of ripping out poor longarm stitches (from March, 2013), this quilt is ready to be quilted again. I was so excited that I was learning how to use my template boards from R&L that I didn't look at the back of the quilt and had eyelashes in bright pink everywhere on the back of this quilt. I've been neglecting this one for too long. It has now moved to the "to be quilted" section on the list. Whohoo! Oh, this is the Spring, 2012 Mystery Quilt from Yahoo Groups.
I finished the quilt top for this baby name commission quilt.
All of the December Block Lotto Blocks have arrived. I think I am going to use these for my Gypsy Wife QA.
I couldn't resist making Washington Square block for Pat Sloan's 2014 BOM.
I made more Crown of Thorn blocks for the RSC14.
I experimented and did a large block. This block is 15" or something like that.
1. Block Lotto Dud Quilt -- (will possibly be used in the Gypsy Wife QA)
2. Pat Sloan Globetrotting
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery (Still working on chevrons; others done).
8. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM (January done)
9. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA (January blocks done)
10. Classic Meets Modern BOM (January block done)
11. Love Laugh Quilt 2014 Christmas QA (January blocks complete)
12. Classic Meets Modern BOM (January block complete)
13. Gypsy Wife QA (all blocks arrived from Block Lotto 1.25.14)
14. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM (January block complete)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
14. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (This is also a long-term project)
3. Baby Name Quilt (Genevieve) custom quilt for a customer
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. 2nd Split Decision baby quilt
3. Spring Mystery 2013
4. Sue's Purple String Quilt for LQG
5. Alphabet Panel #1 for LQG
6. Happy Quilting Star Surround QA
7. LQG 2" scrappy squares (on the Frame)
8. Alphabet Panel #2 for LQG
9. Sue's Solids String Quilt for LQG
Quilted, needs binding
1. LQG Ship charity quilt (expect a Friday finish!)
Completed this week:
1. Pastel Squares charity quilt for LQG.
Because of all the recent longarming quilts I have volunteered to do for my LQG, my WIP count has moved from 42 to 48. Better get quilting... My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. Once the snow days are done I'll be able to longarm more. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!