Friday, January 24, 2014

FNSI Plans 1.24.14

 

For the Friday Night Sew In (FNSI) I plan to work on my baby name quilt that is a commission quilt for two sisters that want to give the baby quilt to their sister-in-law that is due in February.  You can see what the others are working on at Sugarlane Designs blog for the FNSI.

 
Here's where it last left off with just the paper pieces on the quilt to give me an idea of how it will look.  The birds are too small.  I will need to make them bigger.
 
 
Here are the fabrics that I will be cutting and using Wonder Under to iron in place:
 
 
I have set six goals for the Q1 Finish Along for 2014.  I have already completed three of the five quilts that I have planned to have finished by the end of March.  I'm well on my way!  This is #4.
 
Finish Along 2014
 

No comments: