Saturday, October 30, 2021

Scrap Happy Saturday -- RSC

 I'm happy to show that my Pumpkins & the Beanstalk flimsy is now complete.  It was a very productive week where the RSC projects are concerned.


Many scrappy greens made up the leaves.  The inner border is purple.  The color doesn't show as well on this photo.  Hopefully I'll have a finished photo next month for you to see and the sun will be out when I take that photo.  LOL.

I finished my Veggie Patch quilt.  It actually started when I wanted to make the cute pea blocks because I had just the right pea fabrics during the bright green month that RSC year.  I love how this quilt came out even though the brown background and red binding took me out of my comfort zone.  Veggie Patch is a Katie Mae Quilts design.  You can read more about my quilt finish here.


The Happy Little Accident quilt is on the longarm frame.  This little crib quilt started out as my table scrap challenge quilt this month.  It got too big for a table topper.


I made a bowl cozy for my table scraps challenge this month.  You can read about the post that I got to link up to Joy's blog here.  I also referenced where I got the instructions for the bowl cozy on that post.

I'm linking up to Angela's blog for the RSC21 here.

SoScrappy

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Havent you been busy! Great work on all of your projects.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on finishing up your Veggie Patch RSC quilt, Kathy!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the baby quilt. I have crumb centers sitting in a box and need to cut the triangles to make one of these. I even have the triangle die, so it should have been cut out by now. All wonderful finishes!

Ivani said...

Great progress on your projects Kathy.
Veggie Patch quilt is beautiful.
And Pumpkins & the Beanstalk flimsy is also very pretty.
Have a great weekend!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your Veggie Patch quilt is just adorable! I love the scrappy brown background - it's the garden!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh wow that Beanstalk and Petals quilt top is beautiful. And the Veggie Patch is gorgeous. You are productive in the sewing room! Happy Stitching!