Friday, June 4, 2021

OMG for June

I am setting the bar low again this month.  I did not finish this quilt last month.   My OMG for June is to finish the quilt, Owl's Well That Ends Well.

The top is done.  A pieced back in blue scraps has been made.  It needs to be quilted, trimmed, and bound.  I re-sized the blocks and made them smaller to make the pattern more compatible with my Accuquilt dies.  The original pattern is by Judy Gauthier in her book, Quilts for Scrap Lovers.  I also changed positions of some of the wings to mix it up.  

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the June OMG goal setting party.



2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those are so cute. It is a great scrappy project.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!