Monday, June 21, 2021

Getting Caught Up on Things

The not-so-little squirt has been keeping me busy since I am now fully recovered from my bout with Covid.  There's baseball games once a week.


There was a fun road trip to a Lake Erie (Ohio) beach.


My husband got him an electric guitar for his 14th birthday.  Guess my husband NEVER wants me to take a nap during the day ever again.  LOL.  It's all good.


We wen to an Up Side of Downs of Greater Cleveland golf outing.  It was super fun in Chardin, Ohio.


On his birthday we played putt putt in the 90 degree sun.


After putt putt golf we did some magnet fishing in the 90 degree sun -- but it was all worth the heat because he was so, so happy.  Here we are at Deer Creek Reservoir.


He requested DQ ice cream cake this year -- great choice, by the way.


We spent a day at Cedar Point Shores (the water park part of Cedar Point; Sandusky, Ohio.)


It was the first time we had been to Cedar Point since Covid.  We bought passes in 2019 and they are honoring them now.  It's different.  We won't be able to use the passes as much as we did in the past.  It's still a fun day.


4 comments:

patty a. said...

I am glad you are finally over covid! Looks like you have been having some fun adventures!

Needled Mom said...

It’s been a busy summer so far. I’m glad you’re feeling better.

Cathy said...

Well you guys really pulled out the stops for your son’s birthday! It looks like so much fun. Congrats and hugs to the birthday boy!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Happy birthday, Owen!!!