Sunday, November 11, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

I forgot to post about my RSC18 progress on Saturday... well, I worked on it more on Sunday too...

 
Finally, I got all of the green leaves and stems done for this quilt.  After I put it on the floor I decided it was too big for the crib quilt I was making.  I'm going to now make the smaller version of the quilt.  I will use the leaves in my second quilt.  Now that I have this pattern figured out I will make another.  Off to work on the oranges for the pumpkins.  Let me at those scraps!
 
This pattern is called Pumpkins & the Beanstalk by Fig Tree & Co.
 
Lining up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC18 here.
 
SoScrappy
 

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

How big was the quilt getting to be? I actually like making "over-sized" baby quilts. Gives them something to grow into and get more use out of!!

Needled Mom said...

That looks wonderful.