Sunday, September 2, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching

This week I was able to complete one of my EPP hexagon flowers for a baby quilt.


I also completed a blue flower on my printed cross stitch pillow case.


Kathy has given us a photo challenge to show where we like to stitch.  I really like to stitch while waiting on our son at speech.  Next week I'll get about 60 - 90 minutes stitching at Saturday morning bowling.  During the summer I like to stitch from the front porch and watch the chickens in the background.  I don't let them out often because we have six fox on the property.  On the days I can let them out and keep an eye on them, stitching is involved.  Here's my view to the chicken yard:



And then there are times when I like to stitch at my desk and watch movies from the library on my computer.  This time I was watching the movie How to Be A Latin Lover.  No, Eugenio Derbez is not in my living room watching me stitch.  LOL.  It was a cute movie... something I just grabbed quick from the library shelf.



Linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.
 
Slow Sunday Stitching

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Here and there, slowly, stitch by stitch you are getting your projects completed. They are both lovely!

Miaismine said...

Your projects are gorgeous. It's been years since I've stitched a cross stitch pillowcase and you have inspired me! Thank you!

Little Penpen said...

Pretty projects... nice place to stitch!