Saturday, June 1, 2013

Quiltalong Crazy!

Okay, I'm going crazy here and running out of WIPS.  LOL.  Since I don't get to longarm much during the summer vacation months, I might as well dig in to those scraps and piece, piece, piece. I can also justify joining more QA's because I have had SEVERAL Friday Finishes this year.  There are some upcoming QA's that I just gotta join:

Grab my button and link below  I can come up with 40 strips and get in on this one.



http://auntreensplace.blogspot.com/2013/05/announcing-junes-jelly-roll-sew-along.html?showComment=1370078708417#c7544469094759311311

All of these on this page (except for Road to Llano) are my 2013 NewFO's Challenge.  I'm pulling fabrics today!!!


**************************************************************************



http://quiltinggallery.com/2013/05/18/aiming-for-accuracy-quilt-along-the-final-design/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=The+design+is+done%2C+what+do+you+think%3F&utm_campaign=20130518_m116090507_The+design+is+done%2C+what+do+you+think%3F&utm_term=check+out+the+design+here

draft5c

**************************************************************************

I'm sitting on the fence with this one.  I LOVE Judy's stuff from Patchwork Times.  http://www.patchworktimes.com/2013/05/24/road-to-llano-yardage-requirements/  It's a lot of pieces, but if it's broken down nicely like Judy does, it should be doable!  I need to worry about color/fabric choices.  That's the hard part for me.



**************************************************************************

Christa's Quilt Along  I need to go through my "winnings" box and use one of those charm packs.
There are prizes to be won each week for this one!!!
http://christaquiltsblog.com/2013/05/22/christas-quilt-along-6-0-string-of-pearls-introduction/

String of Pearls

***************************************************************************

Doing this one for sure... need to work on my accuracy skills!









 

2 comments:

Tami C said...

I've never done a sew along, but a Jelly Roll sew along sounds like fun.

Barbara said...

Those are pretty projects. I like the fabrics you've selected.