Saturday, May 2, 2020

OMG -- May Goal



My OMG (one main goal) to complete for the month of May is my Ohio quilt.  We are so happy of the progress our state has been making with all this "stuff" going on in the world.  It seems fitting to get this completed this month.



I haven't worked on this quilt since July of 2019.  I have put a border on it (top picture on the bed) and made a back for it.  It's quilting time, baby!

The Governor of Ohio, Mike Dewine, made a decision to keep Ohioans home until 5/29/20.  I support his educated decision to do so.  Looks like I should have plenty of time to finish the Ohio quilt.  How fitting!

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts.  Check out the May OMG linky party here.  Take in all the great projects and be inspired to finish one of your own.  Come join the fun!



3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The quilt has turned out amazing. Can't wait to see it quilted.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck with the quilting, Kathy!

Debi said...

Amazing quilt! From one Ohioan to another I am enjoying lots of sewing time at home too.