Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Unity QA Progress

I've slowed down a little on making progress on my Unity quilt.  This is a quilt along with the amazing Bonnie Hunter.  I challenged myself to make six more blocks today (for a total of eight) of  Part 7 and attached the column to the right side of the quilt.


Although I am still playing with scrappy neutrals, I paid attention to where the light/dark HST pieces landed.  I also used pastels in the corners of each block in Part 7.  I'm hoping a pattern shows when I get all four sections attached. 

It's a beautiful 86 degrees at 10:30 am today in Ohio.  Owen's elearning assignments are getting lighter.  His last day of "school" is 5/28.  Looks like we will get to play outside today and add more water to our pool (Club Med.)  Have a great day!

6 comments:

Andee Neff said...

It is looking so good. I need to get back to blogging and reading my blog list, I miss all these goodies if I do not.

Kathy S. said...

I've been able to keep up better since all of the stay-at-home stuff started. Welcome to the blogger world!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Beautiful bit of progress, Kathy!

patty a. said...

This quilt is coming along beautifully! I love the combination of the neutrals and gray.

Darlene said...

So pretty. Bonnie Hunter quilts have a lot of pieces but the end result is always a winner.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your quilt is very pretty. Enjoy the nicer weather! Happy stitching when you have time.