Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WIP Wednesday 10.14.15

I'm getting a lot done lately.  Here's what happened this week:

Did you catch the Dog Gone Cute Blog Hop?  Check out all the other cute stuff and patterns on Lorna's blog, Sew Fresh Quilts.  Caution -- cuteness awaits!  If you're crunched for time, check out Lorna's patterns here.  They are sooooo cute!  I made this little pillow for the hop.

 
I worked on my Mystery Mini with Lori at Humble Quilts .
 
 
I made two brown blocks for the RSC15.  These are for my Vacation Time quilt with Pat Sloan.
 
 
I finished longarming this customer quilt.  I used Circle Lord's Egyptian Eye pattern for quilting.
 
 
I need to pull my scraps and work on my Midnight Mystery QA at Meadow Mist Designs.  Here's my flying geese.  I have two more steps to finish before this month is done.
 
 
I made a new set of priorities and put the list on the right sidebar of my blog.  These are just my current projects vs. all of my 60-some WIPS.  I'm getting a lot of customer items right now that need to take priority.  At the moment I have 15 customer projects!!! (Most of the items are longarm only or longarm and finish.  Just a few are from start to finish.  They are definitely long term projects.)
 
 
 
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice things going on Kathy

EmileeHope said...

Love your scrappy geese!