I finished the longarm quilting and binding on these two Ohio State quilts for a customer. They had been a twenty-year old WIP for her. I quilted the one on the left with the Circle Lord Jesters template. For the one on the right I used the Circle Lord Egyptian Eye template.
I finished repairing this antique quilt and replaced the binding. This quilt just makes me happy. It was for the same customer that made the two OSU quilts above.
I longarm quilted this sky blue/scrappy quilt for a different customer. I quilted it with the Circle Lord Cosmos template. I think it turned out great. I know she will like it.
I made all of these blocks for the RSC15. They are for my Pat Sloan Vacation Time 2015 Mystery quilt. Brown is the color for this month. Orange was the color last month.
I made a few more blocks for the At Your Own Pace 100 Modern Blocks QA.
Since I had four finishes this week I took on two more customer quilts. Woop, woop! I will longarm quilt them. The customer will finish them. :)
Yes, she fussy cut all those squares for the elephants!!! Wow! These are two of her first quilts!
Here another quilt from the same new customer. More fussy cut dinosaurs and words and bones...
I'm so excited that I knocked out FIVE of the projects I just put on my sidebar. Wow, I didn't think that would motivate me, but it did.
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/
New Projects This Week1. Customer's Elephant Quilt (Suzie) -- on the frame
2. Customer's Dinosaur Quilt (Suzie)
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Challenge at FabricsNQuilts. mystery quilt (starts July 15, 2015!)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
21. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
22. Little Houses
23. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM made with shirtings
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)
7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
7. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
11. Orca Bay
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
4. Humble Quilts Mystery Mini
5. Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time
Ready to longarm1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Customer's Grand Illusion quilt (Julianne)
3. Customer's Flower Sampler quilt (Lisa)
4. Customer's Christmas quilt (Lisa)
5. Customer's Pineapple Quilt (Sue)
6. Customer's Dinosaur Quilt (Suzie)
7. Customer's Blue and Brown Log Cabin Quilt (Sue)
8. Customer's baby quilt (Lisa)
9. Customer's Elephant Quilt (Suzie) -- on the frame
Quilted, needs binding
1. Scrap Dance Mystery
Completed this week:
1. Antique quilt that needed a binding repair
2, OSU customer quilt #2 (Lynn)
3. OSU customer quilt #1 (Lynn)
4. Customer's Scrappy Sky Blue quilt (Sue)
58 -- Current WIPS