Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Finish -- NUMBER 2!!!

Woot! Woot!  Two finishes for me this week!  This is a friend's antique quilted that needed some TLC and a new binding.  Done deal!  I love the scrappy goodness of this old quilt.  This quilt has been on my repair (to-do) pile since April!!!  It will be making it's way back to Columbus next week.


I added a tone on tone orange.  I put the binding on by machine.  This should outlast the quilt.

 
I'm linking up this finish with Richard and Tanya for Link-A-Finish Friday.  Check out all the other fine finishes!
 
LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Wow, that is beautiful!

Gina said...

Gorgeous quilt. I love how it looks with the orange binding

Magpie Sue said...

What an unusual version of that old block design. I really like it; glad you refreshed it for your friend!