Saturday, October 10, 2015

RSC15 -- Brown

I feel like I haven't made an RSC block forever!  The only excuse that I have for not playing along is that I have been super busy with my chickens and ducks, and of course my family.  So here's one of the last blocks for the Pat Sloan Vacation Time Mystery quilt.  I'm making it in RSC colors (the current month plus the past month).  I need to make 32 little setting blocks to be all caught up on that mystery.  Here's my two "brown" blocks for this week:


Linking up with Angela at SewScrappy for the RSC15 (Rainbow Scrap Challenge, 2015).

RSC 15

4 comments:

scraphappy said...

Thanks for finding time to post. Sounds like you've been busy

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW glad that you had a chance to make some RSC blocks this week!!

Edith said...

Two sweet little blocks, glad you were able to find some time for the RSC, or just to sew.

Sheila said...

Sounds like you have a lot of critters and family members that count on you, dear. Great blocks.