Insert pic here... for some reason I can't get pics to insert today. I'll get back to you when I can...
Here's a pic of #4 below. It's a copy/paste pic from a previous post. It's still on the longarm frame.
I've come up with a WIP priority list. I'll be posting it for a while vs. my HUGE list. I have things that need to be done with deadlines. I have several customer quilts. Many of them want them by Thanksgiving/Christmas. Here's the short list:
1. Finish my Dog Gone Cute pillow for the blog hop. Blog Hop schedule here.
2. Trim and bind Lynn's OSU quilt (customer quilt.)
3. Repair Lynn's antique quilt (needs binding made.)
4. Finish quilting Sue's bright sky blue scrap quilt (customer quilt.)
5. Longarm Julianne's Grand Illusion quilt (customer quilt.)
6. Work on Pat Sloan's Vacation Time quilt blocks using RSC15 colors.
7. Longarm Suzie's quilt #1 (customer quilt.)
8. Longarm Suzie's quilt #2 (customer quilt.)
9. Longarm and finish Scrap Dance table runner (quilting template to arrive 10/8/15.)
10. Keep up on the Midnight Mystery QA.
11. Work on Humble Quilts Mystery QA (mini). Finishing instructions here.
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/