Thursday, October 22, 2015

Grand Illusion with my Helper

My friend, Julianne, of Quilting with Calicos, sent me her Grand Illusion quilt MONTHS ago to longarm for her.  I couldn't do it at the time because of the cold temperatures where my longarm is...  I better get to is soon while it is still fall.  But then she reminded me to get a picture of her Grand Illusion next to my Grand Illusion...  Well, I don't think she realized that I didn't even have all of my blocks made yet...  I don't even think I have the border instructions for Grand Illusion... I'll need to figure those out or make due with something else.

My helper is helping lay out Grand Illusion (2014 Mystery Quilt with Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville Quips & Snips.







 
Hopefully I'll get the top made so that I can get a photo of Julianne's quilt and my quilt together on the clothesline.  Scheduled delay...

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Yippee! I cant wait!