I got my Pat Sloan Vacation Time 2015 Mystery Quilt top finished! Now I'm working on a funky pieced back.
I quilted my Scrap Dance QA table runner. Hoping for a Friday Finish. I quilted it with Circle Lord Loopys.
I finished this quilt little mystery quilt. It was a mystery with Lori at Humble Quilts. I ordered a special longarm template to use to quilt it from R&S. I buy some of their boards from time to time.
I finished longarm quilting this dinosaur quilt for a customer. It turned out great! I used my Circle Lord Jesters template for the quilting.
I finished longarm quilting this pink elephant quilt for a customer. I quilted it with Circle Lord Cosmos.
My little helper is helping me lay out blocks for my Grand Illusion quilt (2014 Mystery quilt by Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville). Each year I hope to have the previous year's quilt done before the new one starts. It starts the day after Thanksgiving. I was a little worried about the finish of this top because I lost the border instructions. I decided to just do a standard border... BUT while working on a pieced back for my Pat Sloan 2015 Mystery quilt I was looking for orphan blocks for the back of it. Low and behold I FOUND all the border pieces!!! I did the sub units but did not sew them together. They are now all together. I just need to put them on the top! Woot woot!
My friend, Julianne, has been cheering me on to finish this. She is patiently waiting to have hers longarmed. I was just going to longarm hers and ship it to her in California, but she wants a picture of both of our quilts together. Oh the pressure!!! ((((HUGS, Girlfriend!)))) I know she's doing this for my own good so that I don't just have another WIP sitting in the box...
I'm so excited that I knocked out FIVE of the projects I just put on my sidebar. Wow, I didn't think that would motivate me, but it did.
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Challenge at FabricsNQuilts. mystery quilt (starts July 15, 2015!)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
21. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
22. Little Houses
23. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM made with shirtings
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)
7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
7. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
11. Orca Bay
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
4. Humble Quilts Mystery Mini (waiting on quilting templates to arrive Fed Ex.)
5. Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time (almost done with this back!)
Ready to longarm1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Customer's Grand Illusion quilt (Julianne)
3. Customer's Flower Sampler quilt (Lisa)
4. Customer's Christmas quilt (Lisa)
5. Customer's Pineapple Quilt (Sue)
6. Customer's Blue and Brown Log Cabin Quilt (Sue)
7. Customer's baby quilt (Lisa)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Scrap Dance Mystery
Completed this week:
1. Customer's Elephant Quilt (Suzie) -- on the frame
2. Customer's Dinosaur Quilt (Suzie)
56 -- Current WIPS