Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Finish 5.30.14 -- Thomas #2

Here's the second Thomas the Train panel quilt that I finished for our local quilt guild.  Now I will turn in both quilts.  I hope that they go to twin boys at the local children's hospital NICU.  I quilted and finished them both the same.  I like the red thread on the white back.  It really shows off the quilting.




I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 
 
*****************************************************************
 
 
I'm also linking up with Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew for the May Finishes Linky Party.
 
 
 
I'm also linking up with Michelle's Romantic Tangle.  Let's make baby quilts!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sometimes a finish is so good that it just must be repeated! These will truly be loved:-)