Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Finish -- A "Twin" Panel Quilt

Today I finished another panel quilt for our local quilt guild.  I hope these two little quilts go to the NICU at the hospital that our local quilt guild donates quilts.  Last week I finished the other one.  Here they are together.  When I received the panels they were still together as one piece.  It was fast quilting on the longarm with a zigzag pattern.





I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 
 
*****************************************************************
 
 
I'm also linking up with Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew for the May Finishes Linky Party.
 
 
 
I'm also linking up with Michelle's Romantic Tangle.  Let's make baby quilts!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I like how the backings coordinate :)

Melinda said...

What adorable panels! I'm sure they will be very appreciated wherever they end up.

SIMPLESEW said...

Hopping over from linky party Such a Sew and Sew.. How thoughtful of you.