Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Finish -- Panel Quilt for LQG

Here's a little panel quilt that I finished this week for my local quilt guild.  It's very simple.  I quilted it with a zigzag pattern.  The back is flannel.  It is very soft.


 
Here's a close-up pic of the zigzag quilting.

 
I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 
 
*****************************************************************
 
 
I'm also linking up with Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew for the May Finishes Linky Party.
 
 
 
 
I'm also linking up with Michelle's Romantic Tangle - Let's make baby quilts!
http://mychellem.blogspot.com/2014/05/lets-make-baby-quilts-5914.html

4 comments:

Michele said...

Nicely done.

Pokey said...

I'm liking the zigzag! Good job ~
:-}pokey

Sweet Woodruff said...

The zig zag/chevron quilting is a nice idea. It looks great. And of course, my favorite state is Texas. A fun finish. Found you through Richard and Tanya's Quilt Finish Friday.

SIMPLESEW said...

I am hopping over from Such a Sew and Sew. I live in Texas.. so its my fav.. Great job.