Saturday, May 3, 2014

RSC14 Scrap Saturday

RSC14 -- Cracker
I really liked the little Cracker block that Angela did for a tutorial for April.  Here's my two more in green.  Each little block measures 6 1/2" to finish 6" in the quilt.

Just for my notes, I used my Accuquilt dies 2" square and 2" x 3.5" rectangle.  I stitched them using 0.8" setting on my machine to make my 1/4" seam.




I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog.
Soscrppy
 
Here's my RSC14 progress for this year:
Blue - 15
Pink - 35
Teal - 8
Purple - 5
Green - 2
 
1 Teal table topper complete

1 scrappy jelly roll race quilt made while sorting the teals in the colors of blues/greens with some orange thrown in is quilted and needs a binding.

Whohoo! Now that's progress!

8 comments:

Nell's Quilts said...

Love those little blocks. They become so addictive. So much fun to select the two squares to pop the centres.

scraphappy said...

Such cute blocks! The little green frogs are such a nice touch.

sophie said...

Adorable!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I like these too! Great block!

Karen said...

I too like this block. I haven't had time to make any yet. Yours are great.

Melinda said...

You are on a nice roll for having a colorful sampler quilt. I scrolled back and loved seeing your "lists". I could never function without my lists.

Sheila said...

What cute green frog fabric : )

Pattilou said...

What fun little blocks. Reminds me that my good intentions of doing the Rainbow Scrap Challenge have given into to other things. (mostly a husband that likes to be entertained on Saturdays) :)