Sunday, August 9, 2020

Camera Roll

 I haven't been posting a weekly camera roll lately.  Know that I am still taking a picture a day for 2020.  What a year it has been.  But remember, along with the bad things that there's still a lot of fun stuff happening around us in the world.

Blondie and two of her chicks saying good morning as I let them out for the day.

    Cooper and Little Stripe also waiting to see the chicks.  They haven't messed with them yet.  Whew.
All six chicks are growing and thriving.  What a great hatch!
Owen made sure I sat really still as he drew this picture of me.
We braved our situations and went to Chuck E Cheese to spend a gift card.  There was only ONE other family of four people there when we were there plus the three employees we could see.
He got to cash in his tickets from this visit and a few past visits.
We LOVE our visits with Aunt Jo!






4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the photos. We do have to celebrate the daily miracles- farm life, plant life, bowling, etc. We can't let ourselves get bogged down in the news and what ifs. Your photos made me smile. So glad you took the effort to take them and post them.

The Joyful Quilter said...

MUST know about Owen's fancy iPad set-up!! :o))
Thanks for sharing. You captured some wonderful moments with that camera of yours, Kathy!

Needled Mom said...

What a fun and varied camera roll. Love the family shots!! The chicks are growing quickly.

patty a. said...

Blondie hatched her chicks? How did I miss that! Lots going on at your place! I am like Owen - you need to show me a practical use for math and then it makes sense. I never found a purpose of solving for X!