Saturday, March 10, 2018

Scrap Saturday -- Green! and the Block Lotto

This week I finished all eight of the Block Lotto Susannah blocks that I made for this month.  Green is my favorite color.  My green (and blue) scrap bins are the most overflowing.  I selected these green fabrics from a bag that a friend gave me just last week.  (Thanks, Judy!)

Here are my eight blocks (one I made and showed last week).  And yes, that is our kitchen table that we use daily.  It was the same table that my husband's grandparents loved and used.

 
I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC18.


Join me on the Block Lotto Blog  grab button for SoScrappy

6 comments:

scraphappy said...

Great progress on greens. It can be one of those colors that we have a lot of.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I love greens and blues, too. Fun to have a table with such good memories.

Marly said...

Lovely blocks; I like the way they seem to weave together.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on finishing up your GREEN blocks for Block Lotto. Bonus points for making them in March's RSC Color of the Month!!

gayle said...

It's wonderful that such a pretty table can be full of memories, too!
Love those green blocks!

Sally Trude said...

Wonderful blocks. I still have our family dining room table, complete with lots of little greasy hand prints underneath from when we were kids!