Wednesday, September 13, 2017

WIP Wednesday 9.13.17

Here it is, Wednesday already!  Here's what's been happening...

My Welcome Home Samper (pattern by Cheryl Wahl) has made it to the binding stage.  Woohoo!



I put borders on these two extra house blocks.  They will be mini quilts some day.



I started playing with another to-go project.  This is a Kim Diehl pattern in her book, Simple Charm.



This huge king-sized quilt was part of the Spangled Stars QA at Susan's blog, Quilt Fabrication.  It started April 30, 2015.  I made a pieced back for it last week.  I am quilting it with Stars & Swirls, a Circle Lord giant template board.

 
Susan honored me and FEATURED this quilt on her blog today!  Here's a pic of the quilt top:
 
 
AND I got a new "FEATURED" button on my sidebar:
 
Quiltfabrication
 
I looked at this customer quilt.  I'm trying to decide which Circle Lord quilting pattern would look great on it.
 
 
I did a little stitching at the bus stop on my embroidery bear crib-sized quilt.
 
 
 
I finished my Marvelous Mini Monday Mystery at Temecula Quilt Company.  
 
I finished the longarm quilting on this customer "secret" quilt.  I'll reveal it someday...
 
 
I'm linking up so Susan's blog for Midweek Makers #89.
 
 
I'm also linking up to Lorna's blog for Let's Bee Social #194.
 
Sew Fresh Quilts
 
 

5 comments:

Ann said...

Susan is a clever pattern maker and you are too, to finish this extremely large top. Looks great.

Susan said...

All the things in this post are fabulous. I really like the peek at the Welcome Home quilt.

Turid said...

I really love that Mini Monday Mystery. You make so many beautiful quilts.

Susan said...

You are certainly a powerhouse quilter! I'm always impressed with what you accomplish. And I can't wait to see the closeup of the quilting on Spangled Stars - it deserves the feature!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on being featured. That's a GREAT quilt!!