Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Scraptastc Tuesday -- Sapphire Stars Mystery Quilt

Clue 2 is finished of the Sapphire Stars Mystery Quilt that Kevin the Quilter is so graciously leading.  I LOVE the colors he chose in his so of course I'm going to copy!

Here's all my blocks for Clue #2 all pressed according to directions.  My goal for this week is to finish cutting clue #3 and to get some blocks sewn AND find where I put the blocks from Clue #1  and put them neatly in the box with Clue #1 (I found them!) 

 
I started sharing my photos on Instagram.  Kevin is using #sapphirestarsmysteryquilt  so we can all go to one place to view it on social media.  I'm not very fancy with it.  I just started using Instagram this year.   My personal instagram is @Snider9505.


Where's my helper... we need to get cutting on these scraps!



2 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

Cool! Your units look wonderful! Isn't it funny,....I see some of the scraps I used in my version that you have used as well! LOL Thanks for playing along!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I have no idea how to use Instagram, but your units are super and I had a good laugh at your goal for the week! I can barely keep up too, but Kevin makes it so much fun that I just had to give in and play!