Friday, October 30, 2015

Scrap Dance Table Runner -- A Friday Finish!

I'm excited to post that I am finished with my Scrap Dance Mystery QA table runner.  I haven't taken many pictures of quilts in trees yet, but I really like this one.  You can read more about this fun quilt along at From My Carolina Home.

This item is available for sale in my Etsy Shop!

 
I longarm quilted it with the design called Loopys.  It's a template board from Circle Lord.
 

 
It fits perfectly on a table the size of a picnic table.



Something that I learned with this project is that I couldn't go wrong with blues!  I love the scrappy blues.  It gives this table runner such a country look.  I also used 2.5" finished blocks vs. the 2" finished blocks in the pattern.  It measures 15.5" wide by 72.5". 




I'm linking my finish up with Richard and Tanya Quilts -- Link-A-Finish Friday.  Check out what everybody else finished this week!
 
LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts

2 comments:

Dasha said...

Great work getting that finished Kathy. Mine is still at the block construction stage
:(

Michele said...

It looks great!