Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Finish -- Customer Churn Dash Quilt


On my WIP Wednesday list this is called "Customer Quilt #1 -- Churn Dashes".  Consider it done.  I quilted it for her with the Egyptian Eye giant board from Circle Lord.  It came out great.  This particular customer lets me decide what pattern to quilt for her on each quilt.  She loves the Swirls pattern and requested that I quilt that on all five of them last time.  This time I'm going to give her more options.

 
The wind chill today here in Ohio is -25F today.  Sorry for the indoor pics, but it's too windy and too cold to get outside to put them on the clothesline.
 
 
Here's a closer look at the Egyptian Eye quilting. 




I'm linking up this finished quilt with Richard and Tanya Quilts for Link-A-Friday Finish.  Check out all the other projects getting finished!

LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts
I'm also linking up at A Quilting Reader's Garden for the weekly WIPS Be Gone!  What great motivation to get rid of those WIPS in 2015!  I need it.

 photo wind_dandelion3-1.jpg

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Its beautful! I think thats one of my favorite longarm patterns that you do! Nice!

Michele said...

It really looks great on that quilt.