Tuesday, November 18, 2014

One of my Favorite Jelly Roll Quilts

In March this year I finished a Split Decision baby quilt.  This was the second one that I made.  (I cut my own jelly roll with some solids from my stash.)  I love the colors and the quilting on this quilt.  It was a very quick and easy pattern. 

I call it my 2nd Split Decision because I had made one earlier for a co-worker.  I love the bright colors that she picked out for her nursery.  Her nursery theme was Monsters Inc. 





 
Here's a nice close-up picture of the swirls quilting.  This pattern is so versatile.  It gives it motion!
 

This quilt is available for sale at my Etsy Shop!  Check it out at here.

I'm linking up with Val for the Tuesday Archives for jelly roll quilts.  Check out what other jelly roll quilts are favorites at Val's Quilting Studio.

Val's Quilting Studio

You can find this pattern (Split Decision by Teacher's Pet) on various places on the web (eBay, Etsy...)  Here's one.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great quilt! I'm currently working on a Dr Suess quilt, and think that swirly quilting would be perfect! Thanks for sharing over at Val's! I'm loving looking at everyone's pictures.

barbara woods said...

i like your jelly roll much more than the one i did. love it!

Jasmine said...

Awesome! I love the quilting on this quilt.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Kathy....you are right...this pattern has such motion! I too love the swirly quilting!! THIS is a fun pattern and adds a great variety to our Jelly Roll link up this week! Thanks for sharing at our Tuesday Archives linky!! V:)