Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday 9.19.12

 

Here's my two 3-D Flower blocks for the September Block Lotto.  I think I'll stop at two this month because I have so much to do on my niece's baby quilt.  She was due YESTERDAY!


 
Add caption
Join me on the Block Lotto Blog
 
I started a facebook page for my local quilt guild. So "like" us on facebook to keep up with what we are doing! https://www.facebook.com/OsnaburgQuiltFiberArtGuild#!/OsnaburgQuiltFiberArtGuild
 
Completed four challenge Bows and Boughs blocks for my local quilt guild.  This pattern was a web bonus at McCallsQuilting.com from November/December 2011. You can find the free pattern here.
Here's my four blocks:



 
I made an Ohio Star block for our local quilt quild.
 

 
I finished quilting my Tetris quilt!!!  Yeah!
 
  
Completed Projects -- 9

Completed my Tetris QA quilt -- quilted and all!
Completed two 3-D Flower blocks for the September Block Lotto
Completed four paper-pieced Bows and Boughs blocks for our local quilt guild
Started a facebook page for my local quilt guild!
Made one Ohio Star block for my local quilt guild.

New Projects - 0
 
Started a facebook page for my local quilt guild. So "like" us on facebook to keep up with what we are doing! https://www.facebook.com/OsnaburgQuiltFiberArtGuild#!/OsnaburgQuiltFiberArtGuild 

Currently and SLOWLY in Progress: 9

Cafe Mocha (In the Bag Ugly Fabric quilt challenge)
Totally Groovy QA (pieces cut; only four rows sewn together)
Tumbler Charm Quilt (currently 24 rows) (waiting on more fabrics to cut tumblers)
New York Beauty QA (need a ton of pinwheels... only 8 beauties completed)
Summer Series Quiltalong (stilll need more random blocks)
We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler (need six very pretty blocks to be caught up!)
Drunkard's Path Quiltalong (still piecing sub assemblies)
Modern Mini Round Robin (I now have two minis that need work to send on their way)
Block Swap Adventure Yellow and Orange quilt (blocks done; needs sashing and assembled)

Quilt Tops to be quilted: 7

Oh Susannah! Mystery QA -- California King (needs back made)
Kaleidoscope QA (needs back made)
Jelly Roll Race - Lap quilt (needs back made)
Chasing Chevrons (needs basted)
Quilt guild swap quilt (needs back made)
Dutchman's Puzzle Vintage Sheet (needs basted)
Spring 2012 Mystery Quilt (needs basted)

Projects on Hold: 5

Flower Basket Quilt
August Block Lotto African Violets baby quilt
Orca Bay (piecing together the last step) (I'm getting tired of moving these bins around.)
Victorianna Fabric Party Quiltalong (need five rows to catch up)
Bluepatch Quilter Mystery Quiltalong (need two stars and one braid)

Stop by and see who else has what else going on with Lee at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Project 9 you really turned my fuglies into awesome! Sorry it took so very long comments put it in a spam folder somehow! Lovely quilt a little late I am afraid. Sorry I never got the comments I found several you tried to send me!