Saturday, March 19, 2011

Four in Nine Patch Quilt

This is the first quilt pattern I have ever purchased on the internet.  I made I made the center from one jelly roll purchased at JoAnn Fabrics and then picked out the orange boarder from the remnant rack and the green border because they were out of the blue I wanted.  The back wasn't really what I wanted either, but that's what happens when I don't get all the fabric I need at once.  Regardless, I'm very happy with it.  I pillowcased the edges because I am still afraid of bindings.  I will knot it some day while my little boy is in pre-school and I have the whole day to knot.

Here's something I decided to add to the back so that I know when I finished the quilt.  It's a little primative and I did it in a hurry just because I was so excited about the quilt.


I need a little work on applique!


1 comment:

prsd4tim2 said...

I really like the design of your quilt. Nice!