Saturday, June 13, 2020

#SSSSQ Finished

This week I finished my #SSSSQ (mystery quilt along with the awesome Kevin the Quilter.)


I had to dodge a few raindrops this morning to get an outdoor photo.  I LOVE how it turned out!


I longarm quilted it using my Circle Lord giant template board called Swirls.


Everything was from my stash of scraps.  I pieced the back from the GREEN bin scraps.  Even the batting inside is all Warm & Natural pieces.  I chose these colors because I had two 30 gallon totes of pink scraps and one extra large tote of green scraps. 

I'm linking up with Anglea at So Scrappy for the RSC20. 

SoScrappy

It was also my OMG (one main goal) to finish this quilt for the month of June.  I'm linking up to the June finish party at Elm Street Quilts here.

12 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh my goodness it's fabulous! I must get back to finishing mine!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Kat Scribner said...

SO MUCH to love about how it turned out !!! It's a treasure, Kathy.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is so beautiful, Kathy! I love how the dark green and pink go together. Congratulations on your finish!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

It turned out just gorgeous. And such a good way to use your scraps too.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fabulous finish, Kathy! Glad you grew to actually LOVE the quilt. I was SEW hoping that you would once it was done!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Such a pretty quilt! Enjoy sleeping under it.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wonderful finish, Kathy!

Jenny said...

Pink and green, so pretty together, and all from scraps you say? Congratulations on such a lovely finish.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh look at all that pinky goodness!

grammajudyb said...

It’s fabulous! What’s not to like about pink and green? Great job, piecing the back! That’s always a struggle for me!

patty a. said...

Congratulations on another finish! It turned out so pretty! So now your green and pink scrap bins are empty - right?

Patty said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.