Friday, June 19, 2020

Woohoo a Friday Finish!

I got up early today as planned and FINISHED the longarm quilting on my friend's quilt!  Woohoo!  I can't believe it is finally finished.  I may have gotten my longarming mojo back.  Whew.  Thanks, Patty, for the gentle nudge of encouragement.


I quilted it with it using my Circle Lord giant template board called Swirls.  The back of the quilt is a gently used sheet.  It's nice to finally hang it on the line on the porch without it draping over a table covered with wood and such.  Someday I'll figure out where I can put a clothesline for some nice quilt pictures.


I'm super happy to cross another item off of my WIP list.  I still have exercised control and have not added any more to it lately.

6 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Lovely quilting, you've done a great job! Quilt is nice too, so good you feel like quilting again.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congratulations, Kathy! I'm still stalled with the longarm quilting. Hoping my machine is fixed soon!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Woo-hoo! It is done and looks terrific! How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. I always told my students that.

Needled Mom said...

It always feels so good when you finish the quilting and see how pretty it looks.

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your finish, Kathy. It looks great!

patty a. said...

Good for you! I knew you could do it! Will the quilt owner bind it?