Thursday, June 11, 2020

Unity Part 7 Progress

I'm slowly making blocks for the Unity QA project.  I have one more side of Clue #7 to complete before it is done.  Unity is a Bonnie Hunter design.


This round I decided to let the pastels come out to play in each block.  They still all seem lighter than a brown paper bag, so I considered them neutrals.  I don't consider myself an artsy person as much as I LOVE art.  When I look at the pastels it makes my eyes jump to the center of the quilt where tiny specks of pastels appear.  Quilt MOVEMENT!  I love it!

Happy Thursday, ya'll!

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I just adore your coloration and use of fabric. This is my favorite of all the unity quilts.

Darlene said...

Looking really great. I like the hint of color from the pastels.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those pastels really change the feel of the quilt (to me.) I still love it as much as I have from the beginning! Now, it just seems much lighter and brighter somehow.