Tuesday, July 5, 2016

OMG July 2016 Goal

OMG July 2016 Goal

It's time to link up for OMG (One Monthly Goal) at Red Letter Quilts.


I hope to finish this sweet 16-patch baby quilt.  This is one of the FIRST things I hoped to finish this year as it was my OMG to finish in January (hence the snow on the ground in this picture).  Work got in the way and I didn't get it done.  It is 3rd to be scheduled on the longarm for this month.  Hopefully by making it one of my goals it will push me to finish it by the end of July.

After linking up I realized that I already had a OMG goal for July, this little yellow/green crib quilt that is already quilted and off the frame.  I'm not sure of the OMG rules, but I am going to try to finish both this month since the yellow one is so close to being done. :)