I'm also linking up with the Needle and Thread Network. It's another fun Wednesday linky party.
I've been making a lot of progress lately! I'm going to only show a list of current projects on my WIP list. Sometimes you need to show the reality of things and not the pretty. LOL. Here's what happened this week:
1. The binding is half on the yellow/green charity quilt. Expect a Friday finish.
2. Also under the crib quilt you can see that I printed off the July BOM for Quilt Doodles!
3. In the JoAnn Fabrics bag is the fabric purchased for the customer quilt that needs longarmed and finished.
4. Under the JoAnn Fabrics bag is the 12 Days of Christmas quilt that is all quilted and trimmed. It just needs a binding. (The customer cut the binding. I haven't checked that out.)
5. The white bag in the front of the picture (below) has some lime green scraps in it so that I can make a few blocks for The Block Lotto this month.
6. This quilt got loaded on my longarm frame! (No photo of it on the frame...)
7. I got all of the cutting done for Summer Solstice QA (at Happy Quilting).
8. I pulled the fabrics needed for pattern testing Beaquilter's cute pattern.
9. I finished this inherited WIP quilt for a Friday finish!
10. AND bees came to live at our house!
What a great week! I worked on 9 quilting projects!!! AND made progress!