Thursday, June 25, 2020

Camera Roll This Week

My garden is looking awesome right now.  My eggplant plants are the best they have been in years.  Fingers crossed they actually have eggplants on them this year.  The ONE zucchini plant I have growing is way to the right in the garden.  You can't see it in the picture.  It is being protected with a flower pot collar.  It is my ONE survivor after planting seeds (old and BRAND NEW) three times this year.  You can also see two of the cats in the photo below.  Guardians of the garden...


We are still having fun finding things while magnet fishing.  I LOVE this canvas collapsible bucket with pockets on the inside.  It's like one an electrician would use while working on a pole.  I totally claimed this one as mine!


Here's Owen.  We forgot to throw the sunscreen in the truck.  He put his hankie under his hat so that his neck didn't get sunburn. 


Happy to be able to untie his own knots and playing with his new grapple on the blue rope.  We have to have grapple rules.  It's not a good idea to use them where there are a lot of rocks, seaweed, or roots.


Another fun find is this fishing pole prop.  It retracts to fit into a tackle box.  My husband quickly took that and put it with our regular fishing stuff.  We call my husband the "fish tender" when he goes with us.  When we fish for actual fish he seems to have to keep going back and forth between his two kids (Owen and me) to do something.  I don't have a problem baiting my own hook, but for some reason my husband is always messing with my lure set-up or adjusting tension or something on my fishing rod.  (I think it's just my beauty that can't keep him away -- LOL)



No comments: