Sunday, February 2, 2020

February OMG

I've been too busy to sit and sew at my machine.  I did not meet my January goal of finishing this quilt.


I put the binding on 1/20/20.  You can read about it in this post.  It's time to get this binding pinned and stitched on by machine!



The quilt is called Catchin' Some Rays.  The pattern was designed by Barbara Jones.  I swapped out the applique flowers that Barbara suggested and replaced them with EPP hexagon flowers because I wanted to learn how to make hexies.  The pattern can be found in McCall's Quilting January/February 2013 issue.

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for OMG!

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Loving those hexie flowers--so cute--nice finish on this; the checkerboard borders are just perfect hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

As long as you get it done that is the main thing. Life gets busy!

Patty said...

Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

Plus, making money with it is as easy as 1--2--3!

Here is how it works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

Do you want to start making money?

The solution is right here