Wednesday, February 20, 2019

WIP Wednesday -- SNOW DAY!

It's a WIP Wednesday.  It's a snow day!  No school for our son or me.  Woohoo.  Time to put in a few dvd's and clean up my sewing area.  First I made a bunch of 2.5" 4-patches.  I just love 1.5" scraps!


Next I'll get my temperature blocks made for the past three days.

I'll be working with my yellow scraps for the RSC19 today since this weekend is the last Saturday in February ALREADY.  Come back Saturday to see that post.

Here's where my mystery stitch-along ended from my sew-to-go bag:


I made some yellow 9-patch blocks (3.5") for parts of my February Block Lotto blocks. 

They turned in to these Alt-9-patches (6.5"):


My go to leader/ender block is a 4-patch made with 1.5" squares.  Since 1.5" squares are the last size that I keep as scraps (besides strings), I tend to make a lot of them.  I LOVE 2.5" scrap projects!


Here's the view out the door near my sewing machine.  Looks like SEW...I mean snow.



My Sweetie got glasses.  Hope he's adjusted to them for our upcoming road trip.  More about that next week.




I'm linking up with Susan at Quilt Fabrication for Midweek Makers #163.

Quiltfabrication

I'm also linking up with Lorna  at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social #261.



1 comment:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Kathy! Oh yes, more snow. We're getting that up here in Wisconsin, too. But Spring is just four weeks away. I'm convinced we can make it! ~smile~ Roseanne