Saturday, May 27, 2017

RSC17 Last Green Scrap Saturday

It's the last green scrap Saturday for May already for the RSC17.

I tried numerous times to load the pics of my #100blocks100days2017 challenge on Instagram.  We are using the book 100 Modern Quilt Blocks (Tula Pink's City Sampler).  I made a block each day this week... I just can't get the picture to load at the moment...



I worked in a few more Garden Party blocks.  I still need five more to make a row.



Linking up here. with Angela of SoScrappy blog for the RSC17.   Check out all the other fun happening there.  We have so many creative quilters that check in each week.  It's fun to see our group grow and grow.  I LOVE all the inspiration!

grab button for SoScrappy

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Hard to believe May is almost gone.

Susan said...

I hope you get your 100 days pics up. These blocks look like great additions to RSC block pile!

scraphappy said...

Great progress!

Magpie Sue said...

Every time I come to see your RSC blocks I get distracted by that lovely rug! I would love to have something like that in my home. All our wall to wall carpet is old and beige - yuck.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I spy some GREEN in those Garden Party blocks!!

PaulaB quilts said...

Those Garden Party blocks are so cute and colorful. Good luck with your other pics. Blogging does have its ups and downs, but our friendships are worth it.