Saturday, January 7, 2017

RSC17 Cheddar Jack Cats from Mama Spark"s World

Welcome 2017 Rainbow Scrap time!  There are so many cute animals in the RSC lately I thought I'd make some cats.  Today I made three Cheddar Jack purple cats.  The pattern is free and was designed by Mama Spark's World.  You can find the tutorial and free pattern on her blog here.  The blocks measure 9.5" (9" finished.)


I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday.  I was able to grab the button and put it on my sidebar.  I've been having problems doing that with so many buttons lately.  Sometimes my desktop computer won't let me copy or cut.  Then when I can copy I get to the HTML box it won't paste.  I try.  Most days it doesn't work...  I'm not going to stress over it.  Happy RSC17ing!

It looks like we have more participants this round.  Whohoo!

grab button for SoScrappy

14 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

CUTE kitties!! Have FUN with those!!

gayle said...

Oh, those cats are adorable! Great choice for RSC! Your quilt will be absolutely wonderful!

The Inside Stori said...

Oh my gosh, if your cats aren't just the cutest!! The colorful bow was the perfect touch.

scraphappy said...

Pgald the button worked! Love the cats.

Sally Trude said...

Your cats are quite debonair. I love their bow. Maybe you'll make a tuxedo cat!

Edith said...

These little purple kittens are great.

Cathy said...

Oh, how cute!

Alison V. said...

Hooray for purple kitties!

Cherie in St Louis said...

You are right.....so many cute animals! I love your purple cats!

Julianne said...

those are stinkin cute!

Heidi said...

Great pick for RSC17, those are cute Kitties! I was able to put the new button up, but things went downhill from there & my PC froze Sat before I could post . Waiting for a modem & rather loving the downtime ;)

Fiona said...

I love your scrappy cats
Hugz

Betty C said...

Those are really cute cats. Can't wait to see them in the other colors.

Mama Spark said...

Thanks for the link back. Your cats are great!