Saturday, June 14, 2014

RSC14 -- Scrap Saturday

I finished all my little four patches for this week.



Ironically I found a picture of this quilt on Pat Sloan's blog this week!  Here's the link to the whole post:  http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=2940204069&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=3179545&frame=1&click=0&user=0

The centers are going to be yellow.  I'm not sure what color the other blocks will be yet...  I know I'm going scrappy with it.  I just haven't decided if it would be controlled scrappy or scrappy.  Any color suggestions?

I was leaning toward Sophie's idea with African Violets from the Block Lotto.  All the flowers were the same colors as you find in African Violets.  You can see a picture of what I mean on the "old" Block Lotto site shown here.

Or shall I do reds?  Hmmmmm.  Suggestions welcome.  I don't think I like it with the blue in the photo.

Pat Sloan American Patchwork and Quilting radio Deb Luttrell 2014 guest

I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog.

Soscrppy

1 comment:

sophie said...

I must be so predictable ... before I read it, I was thinking the same--shades of violets would be lovely!