Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's a Mod-Mod QA -- February Blocks

My February blocks for It's a Mod-Mod QA are complete today.  This background fabric makes them look kinda funky in the picture.  Yes, the size is different than what is mentioned on the Block Lotto site.  Well, I made my January blocks the wrong size because I grabbed the wrong Accuquilt die.  So to compensate, I am following the full/queen version using smaller blocks.  Sometime in the late fall I'll reevaluate if I need to make more blocks, add a different border arrangement (like applique vines or something).  You can find the monthly instructions here.   Each month the go to the At A Glance tab at the top of the Block Lotto (after the 15th of the month).




ModModBadgeJoin me on the Block Lotto Blog

Here's my January blocks and colors:

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Oh Jay Jay would love these blocks! Love the stripe fabric in there!

Michele said...

Very interesting. I think the background fabric is really fun.