Saturday, November 16, 2013

On the Frame Today

Here is the quilt that is on my longarm frame now.  It is for a customer that has requested Circle Lord Swirls.  This is a Bonnie Hunter free pattern called Star Struck.  You can find it here.  I'm linking up with Jo at Jo's Country Junction here.  The customer picked up this quilt tonight and was very happy with it.  Whohoo!

 
Here's a close-up.  I LOVE her scrappy quilts!!!
 


Don't worry.  We'll have nicer pictures soon, I hope.  I ordered my new camera online yesterday.  These pictures are taken with my antique cell phone.  LOL.
 

3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very nice Kathy

Mary said...

Love the swirls in the quilting. Lucky you to have a Longarm to quilt on!

Jo said...

I have never really checked out the star struck pattern..oh no, I don't need another project.