Thursday, August 15, 2013

10 Minute Block

Wow.  My grandma would just be amazed with YouTube (and all the other things that are out there now for us to learn things.)  Here's a little video that just fascinated me.  It's called the 10 Minute Block.  I watched it over and over because it was so fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=ZbTHlGGKMPM

Here's my sample block with the little cathedral diamond as I call it stitched down in the middle.  I didn't even cut the pieces myself (hence the untrimmed sides).  Polka dots wouldn't be my first choice for all of the background colors either.  These were 5" or so scraps that were in my scrap bin that were somebody else's scraps.  Possibilities of this little block are running through my head.

 
Now that I look at the picture.  This post is probably more for my reference right now...  It doesn't look that great.  Watch the video.  You'll appreciate it more.
 
Found this one on facebook:
 
Delicious Breakfast! Put 2 sliced apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour 2 cups of oatmeal and 4 cups of water on top. Do NOT stir. Cook overnight for 8 - 9 hours on low. cozy winter breakfast!      

*This Is Not My Picture, Got It Off Of Pinterest, Though The Recipe I Have Been Making For Years ♥Cheryl
Delicious Breakfast! Put 2 sliced apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour 2 cups of oatmeal and 4 cups of water on top.... Do NOT stir. Cook overnight for 8 - 9 hours on low. cozy winter breakfast!


No comments: