Thursday, June 21, 2012

Block Lotto Schoolhouse Blocks

Here's four more schoolhouse blocks for the Block Lotto.  I love these little houses!  I need to figure out how to utilize the Baby GO! and mass produce them.  There's a lot of work in cutting one block and then keeping all those different pieces organized when you do more than one, but it's worth it!

Join me on the Block Lotto Blog

Yesterday was HOT and in the 90's in humid Ohio.  My son and I decided to make sidewalk chalk paint and have a little fun.  It's easy and cheap.  Mix equal amounts of water and corn starch.  Add food coloring.  Fun, fun, fun!  He was bummed when he spilled it.  But that's when I showed him that it's okay and he walked in it and made footprints.  Then I taught him how to splatter paint.  He loves art so much.  He also loved his green/blue feet and hands (and hair).  It washes easily too.


No comments: