Thursday, April 30, 2020

On the Frame -- Customer Blue and 4-Patch Quilt

On the frame today is this fun four-patch quilt for one of my customers.  I've had it all winter.  She understands that I don't longarm quilt when it's cold outside.  It's FINALLY time to quilt it and get it back to her.


I am using my Circle Lord giant board called Jesters.  I LOVE this pattern for a quick, gender neutral finish.  Glad I waited for warmer times to start stitching.  My stitch length and tension is fabulous!


It's time I keep my longarm "dressed" for those days when I just want to go up to the other house and quilt.  I'll be happy to mark a few things off my long list of WIPS.

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

You've got it up and running? Cha-ching!! :o))

patty a. said...

Your quilting looks great on that lovely 4 patch! That 1 lb. bag of yeast, I got it at the bulk food store in Sugarcreek that is off of the main street in town - Swiss Valley Bulk Food.