Sunday, April 5, 2020

Slow Sunday UNStitching

  I'm getting antsy to just have a finish.  I machine stitched around the gingerbread men.  Yes, I know they would have probably looked nicer hand stitched, but I wasn't in the mood.  Now I am SLOWLY UNSTITCHING the basting that I put in the the longarm back in November or so.



I received a happy text this week from the recipient of one of my slow stitching projects!  I LOVE it when I give someone a baby quilt and I get to see it being used!!!


I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

10 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how beautiful to see the sweet baby snuggling under your gorgeous quilt. Such a peaceful and serene photo. And.....as for your gingerbread men, they look fabulous. Love the different fabrics and the pink heart is inspired.

Julierose said...

Oooh isn't that just such a sweet picture--wonderful to see your gift in actual use isn't it??? Most of mine are slept on by dogs and dragged around the house by grands....but they do get used, too---
I guess ;000 ~ ~ ~ waving from afar this gray Sunday Julierose ;)))

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh my goodness I love love love that photo of the new mom and baby under your quilt!
that makes it all worthwhile doesn't it!?!?

Deb A said...

What a sweet photo! Your gingerbread men are perfect!

Faye said...

Both of your quilts are lovely!

Karrin Hurd said...

I love to see quilts being used too. Love the gingerbread men!

Jenny said...

Jolly little gingerbread men! And so nice to get a photo of your quilt being used and appreciated by the new mum and her baby.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I understand wanting to just get something done! The photo of your quilt with mom and baby is just lovely. Isn't that fun to see?!

Karen's Korner said...

You have "baked" some pretty gingerbread men. Lovely photo of mum and bub under the quilt.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on getting an "In USE" photo, Kathy. We all hope for those when we give quilty gifts, don't we? SEW sweet!