Friday, April 24, 2020

On the Frame! -- And NEW HOPE!!!

I'm so excited that this day has finally come.  It is finally warm enough in my longarm room to SEW and be creative!!!  I have Short & Sweet on the frame.


I am quilting with it using a free-hand stipple.  I wanted to keep the quilting simple on this one as to not take away from the design of the quilt.  I typically use my stitch regulator.  On this one I have the stitch regulator shut off.  The stitches are looking nice and sweet!

WOOHOO!!!  Can you tell I'm sooooo excited!  I have had a pile of quilts to start quilting.  I will need to make some backs for tops, but I say BRING ON THE FINISHES for this summer!

I may take in a few customer quilts.  We shall see.  I really want to get some of my projects crossed off my list.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Like the quilt and hope you continue to have fun with you quilting.

patty a. said...

Yeah - back to longarming! I am going to take some time off this weekend from making masks and try and finish that circle hourglass quilt. I didn't post today because the internet was working so bad. It was so slow! If it works better tomorrow I will post on how I do my pleats.

The Joyful Quilter said...

SWEET!!! I know you've been chomping at the bit for the weather to warm up. Happy quilting!